A healthy skin is one that is youthful and glowing. Usually, people are born with very healthy skin. But there are a lot of factors that cause the skin to grow old, wrinkled, and ugly. One of those factors is food. A poor diet can really cause the skin of any person to lose its youthful grow. Every person needs to increase his knowledge on proper skin care in order to preserve the beauty of his skin. If you want some skin that you could actually be proud of, you should regularly consume the following foods:
- Spinach – You might have heard of spinach from that old cartoon show, Popeye. It is true that spinach can make any person strong (although not as strong as Popeye.) But aside from giving strength spinach is also known to have contents that could maintain the beauty of the skin. Spinach is one of the top recommended foods for those who want great-looking skin.
- Broccoli – Another vegetable that should be consumed regularly is the broccoli.
Broccoli is good for the skin sins it helps clean the digestive system from toxins and other pollutants that could cause the skin to look bad. Broccoli is also very rich in Vitamin C, a vitamin that helps make skin glow and helps keep a healthy skin.
- Carrots – Carrots should also be consumed at least three times as week. This is because this vegetable is very rich in beta-carotene, something that helps make the screen look more youthful. It is ideal to eat carrots raw because they are healthier in their raw form. Carrot juice, carrot cake, and anything made of carrot is a good addition to one’s weekly diet.
- Apple – They say that an apple a day would help keep the doctor away. This is because the apple is so rich in vitamins in minerals that help boos one’s immune system. But apples are also rich in contents that are good for the skin. That is why apples are eaten regularly by fashion models, celebrities, and basically anyone who needs to stay beautiful and youthful.
- Cucumbers – Cucumbers might be known for being placed on the eyes to get rid of eye bags and dark circles. But eating cucumbers is also ideal for those who want to have youthful skin. This is because cucumbers have high water content. Therefore, they help keep the body hydrated and a hydrated body is one that has youthful and healthy skin.
These foods will help you in your persuite of having healthy skin, a skin that is youthful and glowing.